Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Portsmouth week 7?

I've found it harder to blog. Why, I don't know. My creative muscles are getting tense again, and that isn't good at all. I've got deadlines coming, I've got to get physically and mentally back in the game, and somehow find the perfect day to get smashed, then spend the rest of the week sober.

Wow, time's managed to run away again. Seems like it's only been a few drunken nights, a lot of unlucky and retarded events occurred and definitely not enough sleep. But all in all, here's a brief account of the previous week: Work, work, work, creative messy social beyond the point of ridiculous, stupid broken heart, then broken phone, Nando’s, recovery, Jack Daniels, fall down the spiral, Half-Life 2, curiosity, then rebirth via Domino's Pizza and a kiss.

Now it's Wednesday, I don't know what to say except that for every reaction and equal and opposite reaction occurs. My example: Play the nice guy and some Touch-Cup with a bunch of Geography students, find the psycho girl of the group and get verbally and physically abused for zero reason. Buy a new phone, get wasted and break the new phone.

I am my own worst enemy, and my greatest muse it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment