Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Biggest Regret

Hey..

I know you're bad sometimes with words, and letting people in, and I guessed you're a bit of a nervous kind of human. But with you, I feel you shine. I feel you're different, you're confident, you're you, but more than you. Like a mega you. I know it sounds silly, and I know I should try to be more creative in terms of writing, but I find now the correct term you used when we met was 'found' too. I just didn't know what to say. I haven't got any talent, some people think I'm okay at sports, or a short story, but I'm useless in life and love.

I mean it that whenever I was around you, it was more than wonderful. But I didn't understand why I didn't make a move. That I decided to act so late was the biggest mistake I made. I remember that day we spoke in that room for the first time and I listened to you only saying to words two me, and you admitted you didn't know how to act around new people.

I was fine with that, because I wanted you to feel comfortable around me, not scared. I'm so glad I did because if not I wouldn't have ever met someone as amazing as you. You define that word. You define a thousand words. But I let you go. I hope one day I understand that sometimes taking risks is worth it, instead of being left in a situation of meaningless motions.

You've been more than a great friend to me and I just wish I was a better person to you. You make me feel so much more than what I do feel now, whenever I'm around you, and the time you were at mine I've never fallen asleep and woken up like that before. Feeling secure. When I think about it, I cherish that moment. That might have been one of the moments I'll never forget.

I know and did what I said I would, and believe me, I regret just letting go like that. It was without a doubt the step I needed to take but if I could take a step back and give it all away, for a moment I would, just to see you again and make you smile. I know you're happy wherever you are, and one day we'll meet again.

I need to stop writing this, and I know you won't read this, but trust me when I say a part of me will always be yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment