Search This Blog

Friday 10 December 2010

Just a feeling

What a day. All I've done is write. Not just on paper, on a computer, on a phone, but I've just been writing constantly. Conversations, phone calls and skype chats. I've been on an overload of noise, and today I've decided to take it easy. The luxuries of a bed are the best, bar none. So, here I am, watching the Fifth Element, and ignoring pointless people.

I'm coming up with ideas for the portfolios due in, and also my reviews. I'm also thinking about what Alison said, about muses. For the better part of three months, there's been several muses calling to me. Not just the muse of tragedy, and not just the muse of music, but yeah the muse of history, also the muse of comedy.

It's been a term now, but they have spoken, and somehow I've managed to carry on writing. Inspiration is everywhere and somewhere here. I do believe that once in a while I'll meet a couple more along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment