Search This Blog

Monday 21 March 2011

Speechless.

That's what she makes me feel. When I woke up at 6:22 this afternoon, I was dreaming that a phone call was going off on the side of the cupboard. I don't care if you don't believe me, but after seeing the number, and waking drowsily, she said 'Hello?' and that's all that she had to say. But we spoke, and thirty minutes later, somehow we're together.

We met each other a long time ago. And if you saw my old post 'The Biggest Regret'... Well, she's given me a second chance, and that is the biggest and most brave thing I've ever seen anyone do. I'm actually speechless. I'm lost for words trying to describe her, honestly. If you saw her, you'd know why. I mean, she's absolutely gorgeous, and that's without the make up.

If beauty decided to descend and grace one human being with her face, it's her. You have no idea as to what she means to me. She's not the 'ex', she's not the girl you meet for one night at the club, she's not my Winona, but she comes absolutely damn close to it.

I just felt like everything that she said in the letter before I left was just the most amazingly heartfelt thing anyone had ever written or said to me in my life. Upto now, it's still like 'wow' as to how you could pour your feelings into that letter, and when I first opened it, I remember there were like small wet places, like tears had hit the page, and that just completely shocked me.

I realised that I'd lost someone close, someone so special in my life and that I'd made the biggest mistake of my life, and that you had shown me nothing but love. But now, now, you're back in my life, and I'll make damn sure I don't throw you away. Because, sloppy love stuff put aside, I can't think of anything or anyone who could make me feel the way you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment