Search This Blog

Sunday 13 March 2011

Heresy


The rows of men all shuffle to slavery’s beat,
Remind their heresy as they bloody their feet
Blasphemed aplenty, they are now tongueless voices,
Cut out and hung on their chests, their choices,

Faceless and blinded angels all strung high in shame,
I have turned my back and forsaken my Lord’s name,
Above they bleed on rocks and barbed chains of misery,
I see all my sins crawl in front of me,

Wearing ropes made of mortal skin,
Burning away on grounds that do not grow,
Tear blistering flesh of fallen angels, hear them sing,
As infernal heats rise from the hatreds below,

Forests of the Suicide shriek and howl of lives took,
As fires rage around fueled by His word and book,
The never-ending sound of souls torn apart,
Set ablaze on Lucifer’s heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment