Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Hate.

I hate you. I hate your smile. I hate your way of logic. I hate the way you seem to want control over the most decided things. I hate the postures you take when we've all reached agreements. I hate how you change your mood like you change your hair colour. I hate the way you laugh. I hate the way you seem to act all innocent, when we all know you're far from an angel. I hate your language. I hate your Facebook comments. I hate your chats with me, acting interested then switching off completely.

I hate your ignorance of the world and expecting to be all belligerent. I hate how you seem to only need me for an answer to a question you already know. I hate how you drop in and out of my life whenever you feel like it. I hate how you have to have a say in everything. I hate the way you look at me. I hate your height. I hate your lack of decency over touchy subjects. I hate your lack of love. I hate your music taste. I hate the way you dress. I hate your smell. I hate the way you seem to be some kind of a better person by ignoring people. I hate the way you hate me. I hate the love you gave me and then took away.

I hate the stupid things that seem to always be linked to me and you. I hate that you gave up when you never even knew me. I hate your 50/50 mindset. I hate your childish outlook on life, then act like you're the mature one. I hate how idiotic you make people feel. I hate the fact that I know you. I hate that we never talk. I hate that we share so much, and you seem to have got it all now. I hate that feeling that whenever we're near each other, we're the furthest apart. I hate that I can't even look at you anymore without feeling a sense of utter regret. I hate that I messed up with someone like you. I hate your sense of knowing so much about absolutely nothing. I hate that you're content.

I hate your whole existence, Flynn. I really do.

Yours hatefully, your super ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment